Our Facility (Infrastructure):
- Our facility, at Reve Pharma, is designed in such a way so as to comply cGMP requirements for manufacturing of AYURVEDIC products as per the guidelines in Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Schedule T, keeping in mind the following aspects:
- The material and man power flow is designed to give a logical FLOW OF WORK
- EQUIPMENT are designed to comply GMP requirements as per WHO guidelines
- All Manufacturing, Filling and Packing sections are provided with HVAC and suitable ventillation systems.
- We have our own in-house herbal extraction facility
- We have our own in-house powder facility
- We have a team of 25 technical professionals working towards building quality in our products.
- We have in-house Analytical method development department working towards PRODUCT STANDARDIZATION
- We have our own Regulatory department, to cater the FDA compliance needs of our customers
- We have in-house full-fledged MICROBIOLOGICAL TESTING laboratory
- Reve Pharma has a wide product basket from 6 different manufacturing sections of:
- ORAL LIQUIDS
- OINTMENT / CREAM
- OIL / GHRUT
- Our Annual Production capacities are as under:
Sr. No. Department Per Shift Output Annual Capacity 1 Liquid orals 30,000 Bottle 9 Million 2 Oils / Ghrut 5000 Bottle 1.5 Million 3 Ointments / Creams 25,000 Tubes 7.5 Million 4 Tablet 8,00,000 Tablets 150 Million 6 Capsule 1,50,000 Capsules 45 Million 7 Powder 1 ton 300 tons
Nova AAS350– Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Testing Machine
Atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS) is a spectroanalytical procedure for the quantitative determination of chemical elements using the absorption of optical radiation (light) by free atoms in the gaseous state.
TLC SCANNER 4
To test our products @ GoAyur, we use the latest technology in screening of phytochemicals. High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC) is a separation technique used for two or more components. At GoAyur, this technique is used to analyze our products.